After reading this, you will be ready for your first or regular kiss.
- Get in the middle or ending of a good, intimate conversation. If you're getting bad vibes from her, don't try and kiss her, because you will end up humiliating yourself. However, if you are getting good vibes, go for it!
- Take the girl away from the group you're in, if you're in one. You don't want to kiss her in front of all of your friends! Take her to a secluded place, like behind a tree.
- Look deep into her eyes. Take her hand if you are brave enough. If she wants to kiss you, she might look down and smile and or bite the very bottom of her lips.
- Do one of the following things depending on how brave you are:
- Ask her quietly for permission if you are unsure. It's better to wait until she's ready, otherwise it will create a very awkward situation.
- Tilt your head and go in 90% and let her come the rest of the way.
- Put your arms around her head or in her hair while you are kissing her. You can even wrap your arms around her and put your arms around her back. Make her comfortable, you want her to want to kiss you again!
- Smile and say something after you kiss. This should depend on what you're doing; something like "Do you want to go back to the group?" or "Do you want to go out again sometime?"
- Be charming to her. It will make her want to kiss you even more!
- Be sure to have really really good breath. Bad breath is a sure way to being rejected.
Girls like nice-smelling colognes.
- Be cuddly, if she's the kind of girl that likes it. If not give it a little space and you might score some brownie points.
- If you are taking her home on a date and she is pausing at the door, this is a good sign that she wants to kiss you. If she immediately tells you good-bye and goes for the door, don't try to kiss her. That means she doesn't want to kiss you.
- Hold her hand, but lightly. Do not pressure her!
- She most likely wants to kiss you just as badly, so don't lose hope.
- Don't tense up just go through with it.
- Give her a deep look into her eyes, you can proably guess what she is thinking.
- Tell her how you feel about her and see how she reacts
- Don't touch her inappropriately. This applies to most girls but some are exceptions. Note though it is NOT a first kiss move!
- Be careful if you try to kiss her at school! Many schools have rules about not showing PDA's (Public Displays of Affection) on school grounds. If you really want to, make it quick, don't make it a make-out session.
- Some girls are allergic to strong colognes, so be very aware of this, if she is.
- Some girls don't even like the smell of colonges. It would probably be best not to wear too much on your first date.
- Most girls are just OK with the smell of Axe & Tag, but not if they've smelled it a lot lately.
- It gets sickening after a while! However if you forgot to shower, they wouldn't be a bad idea.
- If you are one that says stupid things when you're nervous, don't! You may ruin the whole thing.